Nakano rode the lime-green, 990cc-engined machine to a second place podium finish at Round 8 in the Netherlands for his best finish of the 2006 MotoGP season.
About the Model
- High-quality 1/12 scale assembly model kit of the 2006 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-RR.
- Cowlings can be attached/detached using precison-made screws to showcase accurately reproduced internal details.
- Rear suspension feature realistic nut fastener. Wrench tool is conveniently included to aid assembly.
- Brilliant livery can be recreated using Tamiya paints (Light Green & Semi Gloss Black), with sponsor logos provided by beautiful Cartograf decals.
- Synthetic rubber racing slick tires with Bridgestone markings provide an authentic race feel.
- Markings for both Shinya Nakano's No.56 and Randy de Puniet's No.17 included.