Trading in their venerable Supra for the new SC430 race car developed from the Lexus luxury coupe, the team placed a respectable 5th place at Round 1 Suzuka. This was eventually followed by podium finishes, with the team taking 1st place at Round 5 Sugo and 3rd place at Round 7 Motegi. Consistent performances led to 5th place on the final overall points standings for a fine debut year performance for the new car.
About the Model
- 1/24 scale assembly kit model of the No.1 2006 ZENT Cerumo SC driven by Takagi/Tachikawa.
- Semi-gloss black underpanel with die-cast insert for added weight and realism.
- Includes metal transfers for mirror surfaces and manufacturer emblems for extra highlights.
- Black masking stickers included for clear window parts.
- Nylon mesh included for the front air duct for added texture.
- Realistic solid synthetic rubber tires.
- Distinctive sponsor logos depicted with high-quality Cartograf decals.
- Use with ITEM 12617 SC430 Photo-Etched Parts Set (sold separately) for even more detail.