At the beginning of the Korean war the MiG 15 fought head on against and overpowered the American F-84G Thunder Jets and F-80 Shooting Stars. After, the hurried production of the North American F-86 Saberjet, designed to fight the MiG 15, these two planes engaged repeatedly in intense air-to-air combat for the remainder of the war.
Did somebody say "clear edition" ?! That's correct! This kit features the same color fuselage part as the original MiG 15 kit in addition to an all new transparent fuselage. Internal fuel tank and see-through decals are included as well. Now you can get a clear view at all the internal parts of the MiG 15 after assembly.
About the Model
- 1/24 scale, 212mm wingspan, 213mm-long fuselage.
- Kit includes both original color and transparent fuselage parts.
- Characteristic swept wing and high T tail are authentically replicated.
- Static thrust VK-1 engine also accurately recreated.
- Dolly-stand included in rear-part of fuselage.
- Canopy and air-brakes can be assembled in either the opened or closed positions.
- Two external fuel tanks attached.
- Additions to the original MiG 15 kit include extended air duct and internal fuel tank.
- Special see-through type decals also included.