The vibrant styling of the 360 Modena was left to the charge of inspired designer, Sergio Pininfarina, who has collaborated with Ferrari for over 50 years. Perhaps the most salient characteristic of the car is the glass-installed hatch, which slopes down from the rear of the roof and reveals the engine bay below. Also new on a Ferrari road car, is the use of aluminum to build the entire frame, with even the bodyshell and chassis components fabricated of aluminum. Its powerplant consists of a normally aspirated, 400 hp, 3.6-liter, 40-valve, 8-cylinder engine. All this hardware provides an impressive maximum speed of over 295km/h, and acceleration of 0-100km/h in a mere 4.5 seconds. The 360 Modena was named for the birthplace of company founder, Enzo Ferrari.
- 1/24 scale plastic assembly model kit based on the Ferrari 360 Modena.
- Overall length: 189mm, overall width: 93mm
- Sleek Modena silhouette authentically reproduced.
- Complete V8 engine bay visible through rear hatch and transparent undercover.
- Realistic cockpit interior.
- Metal transfer emblems, chrome plated wheels, and all new rubber tires.