Fielded by Team Kunimitsu, the team sponsored every year by Tamiya, the NSX 2005 is the only Honda in the series to have two non-Japanese drivers; S. Philipe and J. Dufour. Mounting an M-Tec built twin turbo V6 engine, and featuring an eye-catching blue and white body coloring, the Raybrig NSX won a stunning 1st place victory at Round 5 Twin Ring Motegi!
About the Model
- High quality 1/24 assembly model of the 2005 Raybrig NSX, winner of Super GT Round 5
- Precision detail model exquisitely reproduces the Raybrig NSX's aerodynamic body lines
- Model features exacting detail down to the fully reproduced cockpit interior
- Diecast under panel for enhanced weight and realism
- Metal transfers depict emblems and side mirrors
- Includes high quality markings for No. 100 Raybrig NSX driven by Philipe and Dufour