The set also includes two engineer figures that may be posed charging an aircraft battery. Many photos from wartime Germany show the power supply unit installed in a two-wheeled cart that could be easily towed. The Kettenkraftrad was a unique half-track motorcycle that was used for a variety of purposes, including towing and servicing aircraft.
About the model
- Detailed 1/48 assembly model of the German Kettenkraftrad w/Aircraft Power Supply Unit.
- Choice of open or closed unit cover allowing display of fully detailed generator interior.
- Comes with 2 engineer figures.
- Includes tool box, fire extinguisher and drum with pump as accessories for still more diorama possibilities.
- Ideal for combination with Tamiya 1/48 scale aircraft. (recommended for use with Item 61095 1/48 Focke-Wulf Fw190 A-8/A-8 R2)