The Krupp 'Boxer' was quite ubiquitous in application and the chassis carried body work for a considerable number of different roles. Aside from its air-cooled engine, the 'Boxer' also had an independent suspension system, differing from the conventional springing systems of other six-wheelers in German service.
About the model
- 1/48 assembly model kit of the German 6x4 Truck Krupp Protze (Kfz.70). Overall length 107.5mm.
- Die-cast under panel adds weight and realism.
- Separately molded suspension spring for extra realism.
- Includes accessories such as Jerry cans, rifles and jack.
- Comes with 8 figures, including driver and passengers.