The majority of Fireflies were adapted from M4A4 tanks, designated Sherman V by the British, while some were made using the earlier M4, or Sherman I in British usage. Vehicles rearmed with a 17 pdr. gun were given the suffix C, with the resulting units being Sherman VC and Sherman IC.
About the Model
- Professionally finished model of the British Sherman IC Firefly, pre-painted with markings pre-applied.
- Overall dark green paint scheme is expertly weathered for a life-like display.
- Unique markings depict a Sherman IC belonging to 2nd Company, 1st Regiment, 2nd Polish Armored Division and distinguishes this finished model from the assembly kit version.
- Different road wheels further distinguish it from the assembly kit version.
- Die-cast chassis provides a sense of volume for enhanced realism.
- Includes special numbered display base with nameplate to make this a great collectible.