Infantry Cart: A lightweight cart that could be easily towed by just two men, a horse, a motorcycle or a Kettenkraftrad. The infantry cart was used all throughout WWII, displaying superior versatility and practicality.
Goliath: The Goliath was a remote control operated self-detonation vehicle. An 800m-long cable enabled remote control access to far away targets and remote detonation of its 60kg load of explosives.
Following the release of the Kubelwagen as the first model in the 1/48 scale Military Miniature Vehicle (MMV) series, Tamiya introduces the second amazing release, the Kettenkfraftrad. This is a fabulous complete display kit featuring Kettenkfraftrad with an infantry cart, a demolition vehicle and many other great accessories on a tiny 1/48 scale. Model can be enjoyed by itself or combined with one of our fantastic 1/48 scale aircraft for a diorama display.
About the Model
- 1/48 scale high quality plastic model of the Kettenkraftrad as used during WWII
- Overall length of Kettenkraftrad: 64mm
- Set includes accurately detailed Goliath demolition vehicle and infantry cart
- Includes loads of accessories such as two types of grenade launchers, fuel drum, jerrycans, ammunition boxes, rifles and 1 uniformed driver figure
- 5 sets of markings to reproduce both the Germany army or Luftwaffe vehicles.