The Royal Air Force (RAF) and the Netherlands East Indies Army Air Corps (ML-KNIL) used the B-339 to protect colonial outposts in Malaysia, Singapore and Java during WWII.
Classic 1/48 Brewster Buffalo Renewed!Following the release of a U.S. Navy version of the Brewster Buffalo in 1993, Tamiya now releases the B-339 export version of the Buffalo used by the Royal Air Force and Netherlands East Indies Army Air Corps during WWII. Kit comes with new parts such as canopy, propeller, seat and decals to accurately reproduce the Buffalo used throughout South East Asia. Also includes parts to reproduce the U.S. Navy version featuring gray fuselage.
About the Model
- Highly detailed 1/48 scale assembly kit of the Brewster B-339 Buffalo
- Overall length: 163mm, wing span: 223mm
- Authentically reproduced large fuselage and unique landing gear.
- Kit includes parts to accurately reproduce RAF, ML-KNIL or U.S. Navy aircraft.
- New parts such as canopy, rear fuselage and propeller authentically reproduced in high-quality detail.
- Includes a full range of accessories including two 100 pound bombs, one pilot figure sitting down and one figure standing, and markings to reproduce a choice of four different aircraft.