2005 was a successful season for the ARTA NSX, with a number of individual round victories including a stunning pole-to-finish at Round 7 Autopolis. The team of Daisuke Ito and Ralf Firman won second in the Driver Ranking, while Team Honda Racing took second in the Team Ranking.
About the model
- High quality 1/24 assembly model of the 2005 ARTA NSX, winner of second place in the 2005 Super GT.
- Overall length: 198mm.
- Precision detailed model depicts the ARTA NSX featuring naturally aspirated (NA) engine with no air intake on rear fender.
- Includes mesh covers for front air duct and rear fender.
- Model features impressive detailing of racing machine characteristics, including widened fenders and rear wing.
- Realistic solid synthetic rubber tires.
- Diecast underpanel for added weight and realism.
- High quality Cartograf decals depict No. 8 Ito/Firman.