As many as 546 models of the Type 82E were built between 1941 and 1946. Featuring road clearance 75mm higher than the civilian model, the Type 82E offered improved driving performance. The Volkswagen Type 82E was used as a staff car by many German military and government officials.
About the model
- Detailed 1/48 assembly model kit of the Volkswagen Type 82E.
- Overall length 80mm.
- Accurately depicts the distinctively rounded and curved body of the VW Beetle.
- Model features few parts, allowing easy assembly.
- Realistic suspension, chassis undersurface and off-road tires.
- One driver figure included.
- Choice of 3 sets of markings to depict German military car.